Complaints Policy and Procedures
If you have a complaint:
You can also write to us at Aerial Services Scotland Limited, Unit 1, 3 Bowerwalls Place, Glasgow, G78 1BF, quoting your name, address, postcode, telephone number, and job receipt number.
The job receipt number is on your job receipt. We are happy to deal with your complaint by telephone in the first instance, or by letter or email, if you prefer.
Our office staff will seek to resolve your complaint as efficiently as possible. However, if you wish to address our Customer Service Manager, please contact Deborah McAreavey.
What Happens Next?
- We will always make every effort to address your concerns immediately. We will send you a summary resolution that confirms our ability to quickly and satisfactorily resolve this issue. If this is not possible, we will acknowledge your complaint in writing and notify you that it has been received and is being processed. Alternatively, we will send you a written acknowledgement as soon as possible to inform you that we have received your complaint and are investigating it.
- If an initial conversation or correspondence does not resolve the issue, the customer will be sent a complaint form to acknowledge the complaint. You can escalate your complaint by filling out this form and sending it to Ryan McLeod, the operations manager.
- The Operations Manager will look into the complaint, review it, file it, and speak with the employee who took action after receiving this form from the customer. After reviewing the issue, filing it, and speaking with the staff member who acted after receiving this form from the customer, the Operations Manager will conduct an investigation.
- Within 21 days of receiving the complaint form, the customer will receive a detailed written response to the complaint, including suggestions for resolving the issue. The customer will receive a thorough written response to their complaint, along with recommendations for how to resolve the issue, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form.
- If the customer is still dissatisfied, James Mullen, the Managing Director, will arrange for a review of the decision and work with them to identify their ongoing concerns. The managing director, James Mullen, will work with the client to identify any ongoing concerns and will arrange for a review of the decision if the client is still dissatisfied.
- Within 14 days of receiving a request for a review, Aerial Services Scotland Limited will write to the customer to confirm the final position of the complaint and provide an explanation.
- If the complaint is not resolved, we offer Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) (ADR). The Chartered Institute of Trading Standards has approved these independent official bodies (CITS). Customers are welcome to take advantage of their free services. They are applicable to any civil dispute in which a consumer seeks monetary or other relief from a trader. They provide comprehensive information but keep in mind that any complaint must be filed within six months.
Customer Service Manager: Deborah McAreavey
Email address: email@example.com
Operations Manager: Ryan McLeod
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director: James Mullen
Email address: email@example.com
Aerial Services Scotland Limited, 1 Bowerwalls Place, Glasgow, G78 1BF
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number: 0845 108 3111
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
The customer can contact either:
The London Arbitration Centre:
Address: LAC Postal Communications Centre, 62 Tunstall Drive, Accrington, BB5 5DG, Lancashire, UK
The Ombudsman Service Limited:
Address: The Ombudsman Service Limited, 3300 Daresbury Park, Warrington, WA4 4HS, UK